COVID SAFE PLAN
Part of our Covid Safe Plan is that everyone must check in when entering our facilities. There are QR codes displayed around the Gym/Pool area. Steps to check in:
- Scan QR code with phone camera and click on the link that pops up
- Type in your name and phone number and press the submit button
- Come on in and enjoy the facilities
Please ensure to disinfect your hands before entering and to wipe down all equipment after use.
WAIVER OF LIABILTY FOR GYM/POOL USE
Please read the below waiver for liability for gym/pool use and submit the form
I/We hereby understand and acknowledge that the use of the Settlers Run Golf Country Club Gym, Pool, Sauna and associated (if any) training, programs and equipment held by the Settlers Run Golf Country Club may expose me to many inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even death.
I/We assume all risk of injuries associated with participation including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, and all other such risks being known and appreciated by me.
I/We hereby acknowledge my responsibility in communicating any physical and psychological concerns that might conflict with participation in activity.
I/We acknowledge that I am physically fit and mentally capable of performing the physical activity I choose to participate in.
After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and the Settlers Run Golf Country Club furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE AND RELEASE the Settlers Run Golf Country Club, its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my use of the Gym, Pool, Sauna and associated (if any) training, programs in the Settlers Run Golf Country Club.
By my signature I/We indicate that I/We have read and understand this Waiver of Liability. I am aware that this is a waiver and a release of liability and I voluntarily agree to its terms.
KEY FOBS AND GENERAL POOL/GYM RULES
Key FOB’s with built-in membership authentication to access the Gym/Pool are issued to members that request access to the gym/pool. The FOB’s will be provided to Members on payment of $5 per membership for the first FOB, and $20 for any additional or replacement FOB’s.
Your FOB will be activated within 48 Hours signing this acceptance form.
General Pool Rules
- As the Swimming Pool and Spa are unsupervised, all Members accept all responsibility and liability whilst using these facilities.
- All Children under the age of 14 (fourteen), must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst using the Swimming Pool.
- Children under the age of 14 (fourteen) are prohibited from using the Gym/Sauna.
- Please ensure you enter the Swimming Pool and Spa safely.
- No diving at any time.
- Running, pushing or dive bombing are prohibited in the Swimming Pool area.
- Please shower before using the Spa.
- The specified Swimming Lane is provided for Lap Swimmers only. If the swimming lane ropes are not in place, lap swimmers have preference of recreational swimmer at all times.
- Please be respectful of other Members whilst using these facilities.
- Smoking is prohibited in the Swimming Pool and Spa area.
- Under no circumstances may glass be brought into these facilities.
- Please ensure you take all personal belongings with you when you leave the Swimming Pool and Spa area.
- Member’s guests must report to the Golf Shop/Club reception prior to entering the Pool area, a guest fee of $10 per person is payable at the time.
- Guest of members are not permitted to use the pool outside of Club opening hours (0500-0700, and 2000-2200)
- A registration book placed at the entrance to the Pool/Gym must be signed by all members who are introducing guests.
- Persons of an age of 17 or under are not permitted to use weights equipment and may only use the cardio equipment.
Please refer to the Clubs By-Laws, Rules & Regulations for full details.