Vast Array of Appealing Membership Category Options
When you’re ready for some variety while you’re away from Settlers Run, our Members can enjoy access to premium reciprocal golf clubs locally, interstate and internationally. Another benefit of a Membership at Settlers Run. We offer a wide variety of membership categories, including Residential, 7-Day, 5-Day, Family, Younger Member, Intermediate, Junior and Corporate. If you’re considering golf membership, you can’t do better than a membership at Settlers Run. We offers much, much more than just golf and at a surprisingly affordable rate.
For more information about our exclusive golf membership packages and golf membership categories, please contact our Club Operations Sales Manager on 03 9785 6072 or email EmmaR@settlersrungcc.com.au.
The following annual subscription fees are for 12 months from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020. Our Member fees are calculated pro rata from the joining date until the end of the subscription year.
|Individual 7 Day||The premier Membership category of the Settlers Run Golf & Country Club offers Members the opportunity to enjoy the benefits and privileges associated with being a Member 7 days per week
Annual Subscription $2,842 ($246.80 per month)
|Individual 5 Day||A limited number of 5 Day Memberships are available to non-residents. This Membership category offers Members the opportunity to play the golf course from Monday to Friday and enjoy the Golf & Country Club facilities 7 days per week
Annual Subscription $1,989 ($175.75 per month)
|Family||A strictly limited number of Family Memberships are also on offer at Settlers Run Golf & Country Club. The family Membership Category offers two adults and two children the opportunity to enjoy the exclusive benefits of belonging to one of Melbourne’s premier golf clubs
Annual Subscription $5,257 ($448.10 per month)
|Corporate||Settlers Run Corporate Membership offers the flexibility of having 2 nominees enjoy 7 Day playing rights. Nominee’s can change t annually. In addition, Corporate Members are also able to hold corporate golf days at preferred rates.
Annual Subscription from $5,684 ($483 per month)
|Intermediate (Ages 30 – 34)||Intermediate Membership has been designed as a cost effective option to encourage, promote and maintain younger member golf in the local area. As an Intermediate Members you will be entitled to enjoy the golf course and facilities 7 days per week.
Annual Subscription $2132 ($187.65 per month)
|Younger Member (Ages 25 – 29)||Younger Member Membership has been designed as a cost effective option to encourage, promote & maintain younger member golf in the local area. As a Younger Member Members you will be entitled to enjoy the golf course and facilities 7 days a week.
Joining Fee $340 (Re-payable as a Clubhouse voucher after 12 months of continuous membership)
Annual Subscription $1,421 ($128.40 per month)
|Junior (Ages 18 – 25)||Junior Membership has been designed as a cost effective option to encourage and promote junior golf in the local area.As a Junior Members you will be entitled to enjoy the golf course and facilities 7 days a week.
Joining Fee $160 (Re-payable as a Clubhouse voucher after 12 months of continuous membership)
Annual Subscription $699 ($68.25 per month)
|Cadet (Ages 10 – 17)||The Cadet Membership has been introduced for children aged between 10 – 17 years old who are either wanting to start, or to continue to play golf in a cost effective manner. A Cadet Membership entitles you to enjoy the Golf course and Facilities 7 days a week.
Annual Subscription $264 (Payment to be made upfront only)
|House (Non-Golf ~ All Ages)||House membership has been designed for those immediate family members of any category of golfing member (excluding Junior or Cadet Members) that wish to have use of the Clubhouse and Recreational Facilities only.
Annual Subscription $268 (Payment to be made upfront only)
How to Calculate your Pro-Rata Rate?
- Work out how many days are left till the end of the pro rata year (31/03/2019 – Today’s Date) = 191 Days left
- The Full Annual Rate (7 Day Member) 2773
- Calculations: Annual Rate 2773 divide it by 365 then times by 191 (2773/365 x 191) = $1,451
Advantages of Golf Membership
- Membership at Settlers Run Golf & Country Club offers Members the exclusive use of the Greg Norman designed championship golf course and facilities, including a 25 metre swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, sauna and 2 tennis courts
- Guest privileges – the ability to bring up to three guests at the current $45 guest rate week days only and $55 weekends only. (seasonal guest rate specials may also apply)
- Unlimited Golf – cart fees are currently only $15pp for members and $20pp for guests. You must provide proof of a current driver’s license
- Practice Facilities – there are two practice putting greens, a chipping and bunker area plus a driving range available for Members. Practice balls are available from the Golf Shop
- Golf Events – Member/Guest Days, US Masters Breakfast, Corporate Cup, Club championships and other golf events throughout the year
- Vue at Settlers Run Bar & Bistro – The Vue Restaurant is open for A la Carte dining on Tuesday through to Sunday evenings. The Bar/Bistro is available for breakfast from 9:00am to 12:00 noon on Saturday and Sunday mornings and from 11:00am 7 days a week. All current Members receive a 10% Discount.
- Swim & Fitness Centre – use of the Gymnasium, pool, spa, sauna and two floodlit Tennis Courts. Lockers and towels are available for daily use
- Private Event Services – Our professional staff will make your private parties and business functions seamless and memorable. Members also receive no room hire charge for private events.
- Special Events – Favourite member events include Trivia Night, Annual Dinner and Twilight Golf.
- Limited Memberships – residential, 7 day, 5 day, Family, Younger Member, Intermediate, Junior and Corporate
- Member Referral Program – Currently members receive a $250 golf shop voucher for a confirmed referral who remains a Member for a minimum of 24 months. Not eligible for Cadet, Junior and Younger Membership categories.