Our coaching team consists of Head Teaching Professional Kim Collett, Tour Professional Hayden Webb and PGA Associate Jack Harrison. Kim is a PGA of Australia certified professionals. The diverse golfing backgrounds and knowledge combined with their friendly nature, the team at Settlers Run will get your game in check and help you to achieve your golfing goals.
Click the link below to book your next lesson – BOOK HERE!
For further inquiries, please contact the golf shop on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9785 6072
Work one on one with one of our PGA Certified Coaches on short game or full swing. The hour includes extensive video and computer analysis as well as a specific plan for improvement after the session. Based strictly on availability. The perfect way to build your skill level.
Prices start at $130 per hour or $140 for 2 people.
2 hour on course playing lesson (strictly subject to course availability)
On Course lesson with one of our golf coaches could be the perfect way to learn how to play your best golf. Playing lessons are ethe perfect way to work on strategy, club selection, psychology and scoring.
Prices start at $250 per session or $275 for 2 people.
Full Day Private Lesson
Hire your own personal golf coach for the entire day. Private coaching runs from 9am-5pm. All aspects of the game are covered including full swing, short game, putting and on course play. The session includes extensive video and computer analysis. Also included is lunch with your coach, a club fitting evaluation, a gift bag and a specific plan for ongoing improvement.
Prices start at $1,000 per person, strictly one person only.
GOLF IMPROVEMENT PACKAGES
1 Month Program
Designed for golfers looking for improvement without the large financial outlay or long term commitment. Work with one of our coaches over a one month or 4 lesson period to improve your all round game or a specific aspect.
- 4 x 1 hour sessions with one of our coaches including video and computer analysis
- 4 large buckets of balls for practice between sessions
- Tailored Practice templates and Improvement plans
$500 per adult, $360 per junior
3 Month Program
Designed for golfers with a substantial goal in mind. 12 weeks provides both the student and coach the required time to work on the necessary improvement and see a and see a positive change in performance.
Work with one of our coaches over a 3 month period to improve your entire game.
- 8 x 1 hour sessions with your coach including video and Trackman analysis
- 3 x on course playing lessons (2 hours each)
- 12 large buckets of balls for practice between sessions
- Tailored Practice Templates and improvement plans
$1640 per adult, $1250 per junior (under 18)
12 Month Program
For golfers looking for a total game transformation.
Work with one of our coaches over 12 months to transform your entire game.
- 24 x 1 hour sessions with your coach including video and trackman analysis
- 6 x on course playing sessions (2 hours each)
- Tailored improvement plans and practice templates
- All benefits of driving range and club fitting
- Skills Test Assessment and Trackman assessment
$3,500 per adult, $2,700 per junior (under 18) Valued at $4,990
Get into Golf – Women
Bookings for all junior programs are made through the MyGolf portal.
Fees: $20.00 per session charged at 9 or 10 week term.
Objective: To teach the student the fundamentals of striking the ball and all rules and etiquette of the game to enable them to play on a golf course as soon as possible. Our coaches have constructed games that are both fun and technically challenging to all levels. All of these “games” are designed to improve the skill level which will be tested at the end of each term.
Overview: Classes will run for 45min each week for 8-10 weeks depending on the length of the school term. Classes will follow a predictable structure each week:
- Introduction and safety rules (every session)
- Weekly life/ health
- Warm up activities
- Skill development with technique assistance
- Games and game based learning
- Summary, overview and announcements
Activities, games and skill areas (chipping, putting etc) will be adjusted to suit the needs of the juniors.